We are so grateful to have Paul back home. He was away for the week, working in Trail BC. He doesn't travel almost ever so it is not something that we will ever get used to. When he came home the kids were so excited, as Kyndal has been saying that she misses Daddy when he was gone for 10 mins. After hugs and kisses Kyndal asks Daddy why he is wearing Grandpas shirt. I haven't really noticed that Paul doesn't often wear plaid, but I guess that is what stands out to Kyndal of what Grandpa Wigg wears. it is so amazing what stands out to them about people.
I have so enjoyed hearing my girls laughing together, being silly and just having fun together today. It is the greatest thing. Playing in the sprinkler, making muddy hand paintings over the backyard, filling up buckets of water. The joys of summer days! And getting to enjoy it together is the best part!
PS- Kyndal has been reading nearly all of this blog while I have been writing it. She is doing so well learning to read! It is so much fun!
Hey there guys!!! The plaid looks good on Paul....but....if I can offer my "professional" opinion...out of love.... :) LOL....tell Paul, I think it's time for a haircut!!!! Unless he's going for a new look, and then I'm totally supportive! LOL Anyway, I'm just teasin you, Paul! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you have a blog. YEAH!!! It will be so fun to read and see all your fun adventures!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood point. I never though about Pauls hair really, but I like it shorter too. I can say that becuase I remember a haircut I got with bangs and he told me I looked "Utah"
ReplyDelete