Saturday, May 29, 2010

10 years ago....

Today is one of those moments in which I am thinking about summing up my life at the moment and what it has been for the last 10 years. It is my 10 year High School Reunion. The first time that I have seen so many people since High school. I am excited to see how people have changed and where their lives have taken them. I know that facebook has helped to get a little glimpse into peoples lives, like who has kids and the travels that people are going on. But it doesn't actually get you connected to people. It is an interesting feeling anticipating chatting with people that I haven't bothered to keep in touch with. I am interested to see what paths are common or where other people are now so different than I am. I do wish that there was going to be some event for families. That would be great to see peoples kids and to get them to be able to see mine. Talking about them isn't the same as having someone see them and talk to them. It helps to actually get a feel for someones life, to see the little people that their lives are based upon. Hopefully there will be some babies there and I will have pictures of my kids too, but it would be fun to see some of them. Well, we'll see how this goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment