We also had a fun time having a friend from High School come over with her daughter for supper. Even more fun then seeing old friends is getting to meet their kids and see how much our lives have changed. It is great to catch up. Seeing friends that you visit with and it feels like old times again. Where you can laugh together like not a day has passed. That is a great feeling. I laugh now that I had felt so nervous about the High School reunion because of course it was fun to see old friends. I think it was just the stress of other things. But how refreshing it is to have had a great productive day. Now I am going to keep folding laundry and maybe read a book tonight. Sounds great for finishing off this day! And for planning a great day tomorrow. Goodnight!
What is that there?
I can't tell it is too well camoflauged???
Oh, is that Kyndal? I could hardly tell with the way she was camoflauged into the vest and the stairs!
Looks like a fun reunion...much better than mine last year!!
ReplyDelete