Yesterday was mine and Pauls 9th anniversary! Horray! I am sure a blessed woman to be able to have such an amazing Husband! It has been such a great 9 years. I am grateful always that Paul is so easy to get along with, especially those times when I am not as much. He is a great Father and he works so hard to provide for us. He is there at all times that I want to talk about any random thing, which is quite often. He even listens when he would much rather go to sleep! He loves and respects all I do and is so supportive of me! I am so blessed to have him. And I gave him a toast last night for a million billion more years (that would be how Kyndal would say it)
So yesterday we didn't really have any plans but Nana came over to play with the girls as she often will just pop by I didn't think anything of it. Then Paul walks in to door and hour early home from work and said that we are going out! I was so shocked!! So out we went for a nice dinner and a movie. It was a great fun night! The surprise that he planned all of this and whisked me away was the best part! What a treat!
Those are my favorite surprises! Where did you go eat and what did you see? Happy Anniversary :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I didn't know you had a blog so I'll have to add it to my list! Love the pictures, you're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Hope you don't mind me checking your blog - it was fun to read through. Your girls are so cute!
ReplyDelete