Monday, June 7, 2010

What's for supper?


I have discovered that I don't mind cooking. I think I used to not like it but I have gotten past that. I like to try different things, I love to make easy yummy things that have become our standards and I love to make things healthier. I get really excited to make anything and to tweak it to make it better for you. To use whole what flour, to add applesauce instead of oil, to use carrot puree, any way that I can, I love to make it healthier. It is so fun. My biggest problem with cooking is thinking of something and planning in advance. When it is an hour before supper and I haven't thought of anything my choices are much thinner. I usually have nearly all of our standard ingredients and I don't go to the store for one meal almost ever. We had our standard tacos last night, with Mexican rice and guacamole, yummy! Maybe tonight I will roast some broccoli and have potato and sweet potato fries with chicken of some sort. BBQ would be great, but I don't think there will be time. Anyways I should go and make some decisions! If anyone has good suggestions for helping to plan better I would love them! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment