I just had such a great experience that I just had to write down. I was sitting alone in my quiet house, thinking about going to bed. But I walked over to the window and saw the sun beginning to set. It was so beautiful so I sat and watched the whole thing. The sky was on fire!! Setting behind the trees and mountains it was so amazing. I couldn't help but think what a gift from God this is. A true testament of Him and His Son. His glory reaching out to us morning and night. In a way screaming out for us to see, with the brightest colors of anything. But also so subtle that we forget to look at it. Isn't that the way that He works. I am so grateful to have been apart of it. What a miracle!!!

(I didn't take this picture, but just an idea!)
No comments:
Post a Comment