Sorry that I haven't been keeping up lately! I got a new camera (the best Hand-me-Down ever!!) from my mom and it took me this long to get it hooked up to the computer. So I guess no pictures means no blogging. Well here is some of our lives lately! We have been enjoying each other, playing lots and just spending fun time with our girls! They are just so precious and I am enjoying every minute (nearly) of them! Here is some of it!
She is just growing so much! I can't believe it!

She loves to dance for the camera. So funny!

At her last day of school. Sports day! I loved to be able to enjoy it with her!

Helping me in the garden!

Flying Airplanes in the Nanton Air Museum


I just can't get enough of this little face!

She is such a busy little monkey! This was a great park that we were at in Nanton. This was a great big spinning climbing thing (I don't know what they are called) It even had a 'top bunk' as Kyndal called it. It was so much fun for all the kids big and small.

Sweet girls!

Dawsyn just loves Babies so much! She wants to hug the anytime that she can get near them. If you can't tell her excitement here, she is shaking with joy!! Lydia doesn't feel the same way!

Practicing feeding herself.

Showing off those fangs that I love!

Uncle Todd is the best!!
Holy Dawsyn looks like Kyndal in that last picture! SO fun! Was the Air Museum good? Kyndal is such a character.
ReplyDelete