Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!


We had a very fun and Busy day today! I am now back at work. I am working hopefully about 1 day a week as a Public Health Nurse here in Okotoks. I am really excited to be back as I really love my job. I feel like I am contributing to the world in such an important way in my job and I love to see parents and new babies and help and teach them. It is so great. I also think that I am a better Mom because I get just enough of a break from my kids that I miss them and appreciate them. I really do miss them as soon as I leave. It is good to miss them!



And then we have started Soccer! Kyndal is playing and had her first game today! I was grateful to come home from work and had my Mom fixing supper so that we could eat a nice meal together before we headed out to soccer. It was so cute and fun to watch her run up and down the field. She told me that she didn't want to score any goals and that she stays behind the people and the ball on purpose for some important reason.

She had fun and ran back to sit with me on the sidelines every chance that she had. She is so big in some ways but so little still in others. I love to appreciate the moments when I realize how little she is! It is great!

Dawsyn and Elliette also had a fun time cheering loud for the Pirates, crawling around and eating snacks. We were thankful to have a blanket with us. Thanks to whoever gave us that tip. What a fun time it will be to watch Kyndal play and learn this soccer season! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment