Deakin had the best baby hair! Everywhere we went people would comment on all of that hair! I knew that it wouldn't last as all of my babies had lost their hair, some of them lost it all, others just lost some. Deakin lost some and had crazy long locks, mixed along with shorter sections. It was weird baby hair.
Here is a reminder of all of that great baby hair!
Here is my sweet Deakin at 6 months old. With all of those long, strange pieces of hair. The girls wanted him to be Einstein at Halloween with all of this crazy hair! It bothered me so I knew it had to be cut.
Here is Deakin after having his hair buzzed. I did it a little shorter then I had planned but I knew that it would be growing in nice and even now, so I was still happy about it! Also for his 6 month birthday he got to eat his first solid food. He was not very impressed with applesauce. I guess it is pretty sour after only eating Mommy's sweet milk your whole life. It took him a little while to get the hang of eating but then he was sure a hungry baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment