Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Letter to my 12 Year Old.

Happy Birthday, my darling, Kyndal,

  I cannot believe that you are 12 years old. It was not long ago that you were just my first child, a little baby, in my arms. Since then you have grown and progressed so much! Everyday I am gaining more joy from the girl that you are becoming.  You are becoming responsible and helpful. I can see your testimony growing and developing.  This helps you to have great peace and hope in your life.  You are confident in all that you do and I know that this will help to carry you far in all of your endeavors. I am so happy to be alongside you as you go to the temple for the first time.  This is a great step in living your life the way that your Father in Heaven wants you to.  This is the path that will bring you true happiness in this life. I love you my sweet girl.  Thank you for all the positive things that you contribute to our family.  You are a wonderful girl!

Love, Your Mom

 It was a cold day attending the temple with Kyndal for the first time, just a couple of days after she turned 12.  It was a great day to do family names and work to tie generations of our family together. What a great service for her birthday.
 Kyndal asked for make-up for her 12th birthday.  So she got some of that, along with some drawing supplies and a drawing book.  That is what she loves to do the most.
Our whole crew up early with an excited birthday girl! It is quite a full bed for cuddling in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment