Halloween was interesting this year as we were living in a different area, in a rental house. We were guessing that we wouldn't have many trick-or-treaters due to our location and area. We underestimated how many we would get. We had 1. Of course that doesn't count all of our 5 going out (actually we only sent 4 out, we put the little boys to bed.)
Kyndal had a really fun time planning her gypsy costume. She knew what she wanted and we had a fun time scouring "Valoo Vilahj" to find the right pieces.
Here are the kids and their pumpkins. We carved them that day and used an LED light in them that night so that they would be salvaged to cook up the next day. I love pumpkin baking, so I love using all of the pumpkin that I can. I like how as we cooked Kyndal's pumpkin that its face grew grumpier and grumpier. I guess I would feel the same way if I was cooked!
This is all of the costumes that the kids ended up trick-or-treating in. The little Cat-in-the-hat, with thing one, a little horse, a Hogwarts witch, a unicorn, a gypsy and a bat. We had a really fun time trick-or-treating on our new street to introduce ourselves to our new neighbors and a little bit around our rental house as well.







No comments:
Post a Comment