Thursday, March 2, 2017

Birthday Photo Shoot

Elliette is 10!  Well she is now in these pictures.  She wasn't allowed to read the Harry Potter books until she turned 10 so then she read the first 3 in that next week.  This is why she is seen on her birthday where I can't get a book out of her hand.  This is vary happy for this girl to be a couch potato for a couple of days, or more likely a book worm.  She is a super busy and active girl, she also loves to read but doesn't often enough take the time to sit for any length of time to do it.  Unless she is totally enthralled, like she is now.
This girl is a super happy and funny child.  I adore how she makes me laugh, especially when she isn't even trying.  She is strong and proud of it!  She has great growing muscles and will show off her boom any time you request it. Ask her!





Elliette is such a kind and amazing sister, especially to Baylor.  Those 2 always have a special connection.  She doesn't love the baby stage and is starting to tolerate time with Deakin more, now that he can more and climb and do things.  She detested having to sit and hold him.  I shouldn't be surprised by this, that is the way she is.  Now that he can play and more, she is getting to enjoy time looking after him as well.
Elliette's birthday request was a dessert pizza.  I can't remember exactly why, but I think it had to do with the fact that her cousin Clayton doesn't like cake.  What a thoughtful girl!
I love this little beauty and can't believe how much she is growing up! I am so happy to be able to be a part of it!
Elliette also has a very special bond with her Cuzzy!  She loves to have time playing with Adeline.  

No comments:

Post a Comment