I know that I am always amazed at how fast time is passing and I can hardly believe it, this is no exception to that rule! My Dawsyn is 4! She is the sweetest empathetic, kind-hearted kid. If she knows that someone is sad, she wants to make them better. She has always cared about others feelings and felt them much more deeply then my other girls. She is also very feisty and funny. She has no trouble sticking up for herself with her sisters, or pummeling them as needed to assert herself. She wants to be right in there with all of the things that the big kids do and she is regularly telling me 'I'm big now I can do it.'
One day when I was feeling sick and was still in bed in the morning Dawsyn came in and told me 'I changed Marshalls bum, it was easy, I'm big enough to do that now.' I looked over at Marshall, fully dressed, and didn't believe her. Then I examined more closely and see the new clean diaper barely holding on and run to his room to assess the damage. All the while she followed me and continued to tell me how big she is, how easy the task was and that she can do it now. I repeatedly assured her that she cannot do that again, 4 is a little young (in my house) for changing babies diapers. That kid sure has a mind of her own.
My 4 year old beauty! She loves to dress up fancy and loves this India dress best of all!
She is such a character and loves to make funny faces!
She has the art of scowling down! See her also clutching her new toy, from her favorite store, Dollarama. Here sister must be close trying to possibly look at the toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment