Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hooray for Nana and Granddad!!


We sure have the best Nana and Granddad in the world and we re so happy to have them come from across the world to see us.  It was such a great visit, they were able to be here for Dawsyn's birthday and for Kyndal's baptism (pictures on those to follow).
 This is a big thing for Kyndal to let him do.  She hasn't let him do this even as a tiny baby.  She began by giving him a lecture that had parts in it like, "well I see that you haven't dropped my sisters, so I guess that I trust you."  It was so funny!
 Dawsyn has much fewer inhibitions.

 Marshall loved every second of being up high.  He sat there all proud and happy.  He would stay up there as long as Granddad could hold him up.  He would also run up to Granddad's legs and ask "up" every time he held someone else up.



 Here is Elliette showing off the new snake-skin cowboy boots that they brought back from Guatemala.  She loves them, she and Dawsyn both fit them and so there was some fighting for a little while until Dawsyn lost interest.  Elliette one day was searching around as we were trying to leave somewhere and when I asked her what she wanted she was looking for her stylish cowgirl boots.
 My super silly girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment