Friday, June 7, 2013

Moving and stuff...



Here is some more catch-up of our life.  I know that it is the way that we are always seeming to be, on catch-up, but i feel like I really want to journal these aspects of our life even if just with a quick picture update.

So here is some of our life after India, we were more than thrilled to get home to see the kids.  I missed them more than I could say.  I ached for them, wanted to tell them everything, had to figure out how to experience things differently when I am not being mom.  It was interesting.  With all of the great experiences, I most wanted everyday to see my kids faces on Skype and tell them how much I loved them.  Some days of busyness and culture shock I needed that more then anything else.  Adjusting back home with jet lag was really easy for me as I just felt to at home and happy with my kids, no tiredness could interfere with the joy I felt at being home with them.  The first picture here is them with their new Indian clothes and so many bangles.  It was so fun to have brought them presents from across the world.








Here is our valentines day, complete with breakfast in bed with fancy heart pancakes.
Here is some more of our Valentines day.  I love to try and make a special meal for us to just be able to celebrate together our families love for each other.  I love any excuse to make it a special day!





Paul here showing off how great he is looking these days. He has worked really hard on exercising consistently.  He rode the bike 2-3x per week and played basketball once per week. He also has worked really hard to eat well, taking raw vegetables to eat most days at work. He has lost 25-30 pounds and is feeling and looking great!

Elliette is such a great big sister to Marshall.  Here she is setting him up in the morning with something to eat. She loves to take care of him.

Our life moved rather quickly when we arrived home from India.  We knew that we were to be moving back home but where as we were expecting to move slowly over 6 weeks those weeks immediately disappeared into 1 day.  We were very blessed to be able to get our house and have movers come the same day and have Mom and Dad get home the next day.  So it was a crazy 2 weeks to get packed, cleaned and out the door so Mom and Dad could get into their house but we were especially glad to be moving home.  We were very blessed and so glad to be at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment