I always have a few too many projects going off and on at once. So I have now been playing with hair bows again. Elliette was going to a birthday the other day and I am not very good at gifts. So I was trying to figure out what to give to her and I was very proud of my results. I made a few cute hair bows and then also made a holder for them. There is even a little bow in the shape of a butterfly, complete with antenna and curly ribbon body! So cute! I was quite simple but cute and fun to do! And a pretty good present for a little princess. Well here it is:


So off to the next project, shampooing the carpets! Horray! (note the sarcasm)
So off to the next project, shampooing the carpets! Horray! (note the sarcasm)
No comments:
Post a Comment