So here is our little miss with a boys name and haircut. It was a sad day! (Thankfully I have mostly gotten over it by now, but still not fun. I'm excited for it to grow more!)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
A Sad Day!
A little while ago Dawsyn got her second haircut. This one, provided by Elliette, was not planned or appreciated. It was a big chunk taken out of the back of her head. Probably not something that was really obvious to anyone but me but enough that it would bother me all the time. So we had to cut it short to match the missing chunk. I was so sad as she had just gotten her hair into a cute little bob and the front would reach into cute little pony tails.
So here is our little miss with a boys name and haircut. It was a sad day! (Thankfully I have mostly gotten over it by now, but still not fun. I'm excited for it to grow more!)


So here is our little miss with a boys name and haircut. It was a sad day! (Thankfully I have mostly gotten over it by now, but still not fun. I'm excited for it to grow more!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment