Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a fun time together for Thanksgiving. It had quite a few less people then we are used to for large family holidays but plenty enough to celebrate. It is still quite loud with 8 kids around and I don't remember how many adults, probably another 8 people. We have so much to be thankful for!! Family is at the top of my list!! Here is some of it!



My dear little family. I love to see Daddy daughter time!!



I was so excite to make these pies. My SIL showed me these 2 years ago and I have always wanted to make them. They were just so cute and I thought they were delicious as well. That little criss-cross top was just the cutest little thing I could think of.



There was apple, peach and bumbleberry pies, with whipping cream.... SOOO good!!




Gathering together the kiddos! I'm glad they look like they are having fun as picture time is not always loved by all. It must be Auntie Amber entertaining them, she always does great little dances to get them to look and laugh!!

.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun and delicious Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting the grandkids. We love you! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete