Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh, My Boy in a Tie!!!

I just cannot get over how cute this is. A tiny baby in a tie is just so adorable. He usually looks like a little old man, with his bald little head and his furrowed brow, I call it his concerned look, that he has most of the time. But to add a tie into the mix, he is just beyond cute little old man. Those cheeks getting chubbier all the time. Oh it is so fun to have a baby boy!!






It is nearly impossible to get Elliette to look at you and even if it is accomplished it lasts for 2 seconds and then her eyes are elsewhere. So for a camera is even less time. Here is the best I can get of her gorgeous big eyes.

1 comment:

  1. What a doll little Marshall is, especially in a tie! I so enjoyed seeing him smile at me during our skype session. Thanks for that. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete