It is funny how our lives are totally chaos and yet we can continually cope with it. Sometimes it amazes me. There is always so many needs of me at once, so much more to accomplish then I could actually do and yet I feel as though I (in general) am at least doing the most important things and whatever else I can get done.
I think that this is a testament to our lives being on the right track and the blessing that can come with that. We have really worked hard to incorporate our scripture study into our daily school routine. It has felt so good. I feel as though as we have put these most important things first then we have been blessed with this comfort through the rest of our lives. Or at least this is how I feel like it has gone for me.
So we are busy and enjoying it! I love my family and it is definitely first in my life! It feels so good to enjoy it, even through those up and down days!
So here are a few pictures of our little Marshall. Again these were a little while ago, he is growing so fast!!
What a great blog. I love to see those little ones. Marshall is such a cutie pie! And you are so positive all the time, Kamille, that's great!
ReplyDelete