My sweet family and some of the fun that we have. I love what a picture truly captures, the happy moment together. It doesn't show the stress, fighting and craziness that real life is but lets us remember the good part. I love that part.
Here we are prepping Deakin for a summer of biking. He needs to get used to his helmet for that to happen. So here he is, practicing with his helmet in his high chair.Going with all 3 of my darling daughters to the Women's Broadcast. It was a very special time to have them all with me!
Marshall learned to ride this bike immediately when spring hit. He was doing so well on it that we had to get him a bigger bike. He then asks to go for a bike ride every day. He is progressing so well, even doing over a 7km ride. I think that is pretty amazing for a 5 year old. His favorite ride is to go and look at the c-trains. No surprise there.
Here is our busy crew going to Aggie days. it was such a fun time with our homeschool group.
Loving the tractor wheel!
These two getting along is a moment to celebrate.
Driving the Chucks!
Crazy kiddos being sheep. I love their funny faces.
These girls did a fun school project where they cut, glued and labeled the human skeleton. They had a fun time making it, playing with it and scaring their brothers with it. There were many days after that Baylor was crying about the skeleton going to get him. It was funny though because it sounded like he was saying that Satan was going to get him. So while comforting him I would have a little chuckle about that.Marshall is wearing one of his favorite shirts. This was one of Pauls when he was a kid. I believe that it was from his elementary school days where each group was named after baby birds. So fun to have this awesome, retro shirt that Marshall loves to wear!
Baylor loves cars and driving anything that he could get his hands on, even if just pretending. He can make a trip to home depot exciting.












No comments:
Post a Comment