Here is some of the random things that happen around our house as the days keep ticking on by....
Some time with second cousins. I love this picture for one, because of the cute fun they are having together and for two, because Kyndal is supposed to be the one babysitting. You can see her sprawled on the couch while Dawsyn works to entertain 6 children at once. Her greatest ambition at the moment is to be a babysitter; she will be a great one! She did a great job playing with and entertaining children. Of course, to give Kyndal credit, she did spend most of the time trying to help a crying baby, who did cry quite a lot. So she did work hard as well. Just funny the moment caught here. We love cousins!
We had the great opportunity to attend the Harlem Globetrotters with our girls. We had a really fun evening together. They sure put on a fun show! We were entertained and inspired by their skills at the same time. The kids had been practicing their trick shots after this.
We also traveled to watch some provincial basketball in Lethbridge. Ashley was there coaching her team from Edmonton area, so we went to cheer her on. We also caught a Pearson game and saw some old teachers there. It was really fun to watch some pretty good basketball with the kids. They got to see where they could progress to.
Some cuddle time with my Baylor at the basketball game. He is a big fan of the game but mostly wants to play it himself. He did really well for a 2 year old watching 2 long basketball games!
Giving Deakin a plate for the first time. It is entertaining to see what he does with it! He loves his sweet potatoes!


I love this moment! Paul got reading a very simple book to Baylor but he is so fun that he draws in a crowd and everyone is fully entertained! I even love Ashley listening and laughing at Paul doing silly voices to make the kids laugh.
Elliette has made her first quilt. She had finished the top probably 2 years ago and it took that long for us together to quilt it and bind it. It was probably done quilting a year ago as well. Anyways, it is a beautiful medallion pattern that she planned and sewed herself. She did a beautiful job. We are going to donate this one and time to get started on another one!
Paul and I going out for our weekly date night! The best night of the week! It doesn't matter what we are doing, we are just happy to spend the time together. I love date night!
This baby crawling up my legs every time I sit at the computer. I notice the book and pillow blocking his way from pushing buttons, as he loves to do that. It is good to remember these moments of this sweet face, getting into things and yet smiling and making us happy.
Marshall and Clara, these 2 are such a pair. We had a week with Clara here every day. It was so good for them. I think in the past Clara didn't have as much patience for Marshall but he won her over on this week together. They played so good the whole time and even spent time marrying (as done by kissing on the lips) and telling each other that they love each other. Marshall often tells me that when Clara is his mom, or he means wife, the life that they will have. It is so cute.
These girls working on a bigger school project both on their favorite animals. They did research and made a beautiful presentation of their learning. A successful day for schoolwork!
These cute boys sitting together in a Costco cart. I love my baby boys! Even though they are less baby like all the time. I wish I could just freeze some of their stages. When they are so cute and funny. Like Baylors cute talking voice, I can't get enough of it. Deakin laughing at his brother all the time. It is so much fun. Of course there are things that I won't miss at all, many of them but I am trying hard to remember the good.
My sweet girl is growing so big. I can't often believe that she is 12 years old. I am so happy to see glimpses of maturity coming and giving me so much hope for the wonderful girl that she is going to be someday.
























No comments:
Post a Comment