Elliette was so funny with her teeth. She had 4 wiggly teeth at one point and she refused to wiggle them. It drove me nuts and everyday I would have her let me wiggle them and I would ask her if I could pull them out for her. They were so wiggly and ready to come but she would say 'they are my teeth and I can do what I want.' So these teeth remained in for a very long time.
Finally they started to come out. The funniest one was this last front one. It was half out and could bend into the middle space, all crooked, but she wouldn't just pull it. It was so creepy to see it all crooked and in the middle like that, it made me cringe. It actually fell out in the middle of the night. She woke up and came out and said that she realized her tooth came out in her sleep.That little face and toothless grin and crazy hair, gets me every time! I sure love this kiddo!
So here is our little toothless. It has been a long time that she has had no top teeth but they are finally starting to come in.
One more story about her tooth. One day, even though she wouldn't let me touch it at all, I found her in the bathroom at church, in the middle of her class, knocking on a stall and asking a stranger to pull out her tooth. I came in and they had a paper towel all ready for her to grab an incredibly loose tooth and just pull it out. I couldn't believe that she would ask just anybody that was randomly in the bathroom to pull out her tooth. It was extra funny as the person that she asked is a dental hygienist whose husband is a dentist, so she had no trouble pulling out this kids tooth. So I came in and laughed about it and before she could get to pull it out, Elliette wiggled it and it just fell out on its own, that is how wiggly it was. It was so funny. She was very proud to go back to class with one less tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment