Thursday, May 15, 2014

All of us!

One day having fun taking pictures of all of us together.  We just finished up tax season and that means we get to have Daddy to hang out with again!  It is so happy to have him back and we had a few days of celebrating the end of it!  Here is some of our lazy days at home just playing and enjoying being together!
I love Marshall laying down like this.  He is often laying on his side on the floor with a few little cars in front of him, just playing all by himself.  He is a pretty content boy, with a couple of cars, he can entertain himself for a long while.  It is very sweet.
Two kids showing love.
Make it Three!
Then 4.
And then 5.

The excitement continues.

I think the kids started this when they flex their muscles but it quickly turns into kids just being all crazy.  I love to see these glimpses of them laughing so hard together.  They are so funny.  Such great moments!

This handsome boy that we all adore!

The girls all having their moment in front of the camera!

We are so happy to have tax season over and to have Paul rejoin our family.  I do get to see him everyday, in the evening, but the kids are usually lucky if Daddy makes it home in time to give them a goodnight kiss.  Welcome Home Paul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment