Sunday, September 23, 2012

The 30's will be the best!

We were so thankful to many of our great friends who joined us to celebrate my turning 30!! I know that it was so long ago now, but for the purpose of journalling our lives, I can't miss this big day.  We ate great food and did my favorite thing, sit around and chat with many of my favorite people.  It was such great fun.  It was so great to have friends from all different places in our lives and they all seemed to know someone else as well.  It is a small world!   
Matt and Erin Olsen
 

Dalin Doney and Barry Moore

Kevin Strom and Patrick and Lindsay Law
 
Scott and Melissa Mostert
 Kelly Moore with one of the sweet little Strom twins and Jacquie Strom their mom.
Tami Doney enjoying the other sweet babe.  Sorry if we missed anyone in the pictures.  We were just so grateful for those who could travel way out to see us.  Especially after we had been away for a year, it was very welcoming to see you all again!

Here is my cake.  It was lemon cake with raspberry and lemon curd filling.  I have been into fruit and cake lately, especially lemon.  It was yummy!  Hooray, I am 30!  I have been excited to reach this milestone.  I figure that I am more justified in my life of having 4 children as I get older.  I am happy to be where I am!  I am in my 30's, how exciting!

1 comment: