My sweet Kyndal Joy!
I like to do these updates of each kid. I feel like I want to do my journalling of what they are like and doing at each phase.
Kyndal sure loves her pet hamster. She has learned a lot about responsibility from her as well. Without complaining she will take care of feeding and watering. So that is really great. Without much complaining she will clean out her cage. So that is lots of progress from when she didn't want to do any part of it. She is really growing up in so many ways.
Daddy and Kyndal have really been working hard on building their relationship. She is really becoming Daddy's girl. Their need for that time with Dad seems to increase as they get older.
This is such a Kyndal look. She has really perfected the art of giving looks. This one is mostly curious and interested but she has some looks that could catch you on fire. Like she has lasers out of those eyes. She even growls if she is really mad. We are always working on better expressing ourselves with words rather then growls.
I really think that tree climbing is one of the best things of summer. We have spent so much time outside in the trees this summer.
We made our great swing, which was enjoyed and then broke and we get to move on to a new project and game.
I love these pictures of our little Gainor clan! The just love to wrestle and climb and play with Daddy! It is so much fun!!
We sure have great kids! I love to have times that I appreciate how wonderful they are. When they play so well together, or say things that help me to see that they are learning. When I can look back and remember how little they were and how big they are getting. That they are coming so far. I get to see that we are all learning along this journey together. Even though we all make lots of mistakes we are making progress, which we need to celebrate, or even recognize, more often. I am so happy for where I am in my life, I know that it is the right place. I am grateful to have my family, who I love and help me to grow so much. I feel so very blessed and these are my greatest blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment