This was me getting ready for our Ward Christmas party. I had tried on clothes that were too small for me for about 45 mins. They all showed off some more rolly polly parts of me. I was feeling pretty chubby and not so pretty. So I decided that I needed to do my hair special to help me to feel more pretty again. So here am I, showing off my fancy hair. My hair is so straight that this is a very new thing for me. It was fun!
It has actually surprised me how good it feels. I am feeling refreshed and looking forward to my exercises. I am challenging myself, getting stronger every day. I am seeing progress. It is really great. I also feel like this is where my lifestyle will continue as this is going to be a part of my regular life. I need to work to be where I want to be, to be healthy and take proper care of myself. This feels good to be looking at this as part of my healthy future. It is really something that I am passionate about, healthy living, and that I am making positive changes to improve my lifestyle. One of the other great things is that Paul is working so hard as well. To have us working together, taking turns on the bike, doing workouts together and helping each other with our healthy eating makes such a difference. I am feeling so good about it and so is Paul. So I will update with our progress later!
Good for you! I just posted a great site that I love for healthy eating and great recipes. There are so many that look delic and yet are still so balanced and so healthful! Can't wait to see how it goes :)
ReplyDelete