I hope that you will always remain as good friends as you are in this moment. I hope that you will remember these people that will be your best friends forever and treat them as that. Though your personalities are so different there are many ways that you are the same. I hope that despite the differences you will look for the good things in each other and value your sisters for those things.
I hope that you will support each other through things that you will experience in this life; through sadness, loss, happiness and all other things that you will experience. I hope that these things will help to bring you closer to each other and help you through.
I want you to know how blessed you are to have sisters. To be able to learn so much from each other, to have someone to play with, someone there to stick up for you and to help you to accomplish many things. No matter how your path goes in life, you will become who you are because of your sisters. Your have many family members that love you but none of them are the same as a sister. May you cherish and enjoy each other for now and always, that is my greatest wish.
Love your Mother!
I love your letter! And, of course, I love the pictures! This is such a fun way to blog.
ReplyDelete