Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our life!

Wow, time is going by so fast. I think that I am keeping up to date here and then a month has gone by. I have been keeping really busy this month. I have been exercising, going to do hot yoga 2-3 times per week. It has felt so good to feel stronger. I feel really motivated to work on my post baby body. It is a process that I am happy to feel like I am doing something to take care of myself. We'll see what I'll do the next while to work on this. I'll see.


Anyways, here is an update of our busy lives. We are getting over a cold that has circulated around this house, even Grandpa has been feeling sickly. So we took a few days off of this week. It is great to get a sick day, to watch TV and not feel guilty because it is a sick day. Marshall has also had a few weeks now of quite poor nights sleep. I don't function well with getting up at least 3 times per night (plus if other kids get up and wake me up!?!) and even less functioning when he was up crying from about 3-7am the other night. That really doesn't help. So we are getting ready for a new week! With more sleep, less sickies, more school work and more Christmas things!! We did decorate this week, and get all the spare things put away (including lots of breakable things that aren't being put out, for you to be sure to have when you come back Mom!)

So here are my sweet kids the last little while. They are just so cute. When I look at their pictures I forget all of the rascally things that I get frustrated about. All I can remember in the moments of looking at them here is just how cute and sweet they are, how I am so blessed to be their mother and how much joy they truly bring into my life. I need more of these moments to appreciate the great blessing that my dear kids are how fast the time with them so young and sweet is passing. I need more of these moments to savour and enjoy my life with them. So here are some of the sweet moments of our lives that remind me how blessed I am!!


My girls love their baby brother so much! I think that he looks so much like Elliette. You can also see how big Marshall is getting, he sure looks long, all sitting up next to Elliette.


The girls sharing in Daddy's favorite activity, sleeping in. He is the king of this activity! It is appreciated more when it is time spent with the girls.


Having some special Daddy-Daughter time!


She is a good pretender!


Him and I are both working on our exercise time.


We spend a lot of time these days playing with Marshall as he is so easily keeping us entertained. He is happy to keep dishing out those smiles as long as we will talk to him. (Of course when I try to get the camera out he doesn't make it so easy.)


He laughs and squeals a lot as well. It is just so fun and cute. He is sure settling into a very happy baby. He is easier to get to sleep and entertain and just overall a pretty content boy. He definitely still has his concerned eyebrows but more often now he is looking around contented rather the concerned looking. He is very funny!






We are working hard to get a picture of his smile.



She sure loves her brother.


1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures! I love that smile on Marshall's face and those big dimples! They are gorgeous! How fun Paul's sleep in time must be with little girls cuddling him!

    Thanks for the fun post.

    ReplyDelete