Sunday, January 22, 2012

Catch-up

So, wow, I have gotten so far behind. For a while I was doing so well but that is how life goes. Any of these things with multiple steps to accomplish seem to allude me. First pictures off camera, then time to organize them, upload them and write. That is all too much sometimes! We have been doing really well, adjusting to life pretty well, and getting into a routine after December throwing us off our normal schedule. It is great when it is such a wonderful Christmas time and then great to get back on track. So here is a big catch-up of some of my cute kids the last while. They are sure getting bigger every day!!



Dawsyn loves to dance. She loves her fanciest dresses and to dance around every day. She is just so funny! She is learning to show me her sweet little smile on command.



Trying to capture Marshalls smile.



This boy has just stolen my heart! I love him to bits and wish I could sit all day and play with him!! I love to eat up his little ribs and make him laugh. He loves to be tickled like that!



This is showing how tricky it is to get a picture of the kids. I am tickling, they are kicking me and squirming around.


It is hard to manage a good one of any of them but I want that baby smile!




My sweet babe just keeps on growing. I will forever be saying that, I know, but it is shocking sometimes. She is such a fun 2 year old. I am growing the little girls bangs out and they just drive me nuts hanging in their faces. It will sure be a process.


Kyndal is such a great reader and it is an amazing service that I try to encourage her to share with her sisters. I love her reading a book to her sisters and they love it too. Here is Dawsyn sharing some time with her big sister before bed. They are just so sweet!



Elliette like to make a camp out for the girls to play in. She tries to include Marshall as well before I save him from all of her loving and blankets and pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment