Our really big girl has now lost her first 2 teeth! It is just so crazy how they keep growing and growing. It is sometimes like she is so small yet so big at the same time. Maybe I talk about this all the time but it is something that I can't seem to get over! It constantly amazes me that I am just watching them grow up so fast and I want to slow it down or sometimes fast forward through a rough stage. Parenthood is such an interesting journey. I am grateful for the joys that it brings me! I am especially grateful to look back and see how far I have come. That is why it is necessary, without the extreme joys and challenges that our children bring to us how could we grow. Today this is what I am appreciating. I love my crazy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment