Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Itching for a Book!!
I just finished reading the Book Thief and have now started reading the Birth House. I haven't been reading in a while as I have felt I devoted all of my energies into our schooling. Well now I have been wanting another outlet and a good book is just the right place. I love to feel so excited about reading. To have some interesting subject to think about, to experience a little from a totally different world. The Book Thief was such a fulfilling and interesting perspective of a young girl in Nazi Germany. The I just started the Birth House and am so captivated by the story. That shouldn't be a surprise as the topic is one of my life's passions, babies, birth, mothering, all of that together. It is such an interesting time and perspective. Well I know that this book will be done in no time and I don't anticipate my craving to be fulfilled. So I will need suggestions for what to read next! Please! I am already itching for another good book! Thanks for your help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVED the Birth House - a GREAT book! I have lots you can borrow, anytime ....
ReplyDelete