Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Days Go By

Some sweet moments caught with my kiddos.  I try to relish the little happy moments, it can be really hard to do but these moments make the many hard ones worth it.  Here is some of the sweet moments of our life as the days pass by.
Marshall is convinced here that he has a wiggly tooth.  He is showing it off.  Dawsyn loves, above all else, to craft.  Here she is showing off one of her creations.  A baby holding a baby just is the cutest!
One day Deakin was found sucking his two middle fingers.  This is what Baylor always did.  So I found one of Baylor to compare their little baby faces.  Deakin has way crazier hair, Baylors always laid so flat like that.  Baylor was way chubbier with a very round face and Deakin has a much pointier little chin.  I love both of these little boys and it always makes me happy to look back at them.
Marshall being such a great big brother and trying to make Deakin smile.

Elliette is practicing her photography here.  She took this one below as well.  She did a great job.  Especially as I don't have as many pictures with me and my baby, it is nice to see.

Deakin is such a lovely baby.  His smile could melt the hardest of hearts.  He is adored!

Paul making Mr. Movember.
Happy moments with Kyndal doing her school work nicely, Elliete being a bookworm and my boys helping me in the kitchen.
I have missed this baby and his great hair.  It did mostly fall out.  I will share that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment