Some more of our trip to Ottawa.
I laughed at this statue with the bird on his head. It reminded me of the Piggie and Elephant book, "There is a Bird on my Head." In is one of my favorites. Especially when I am away from the kids, I remember and smile about things that we do together. So I sent them this picture.Deakin and I had a tour on the Parliament together. Paul was doing a tour with people at his conference. It was very interesting. I love to see history! There was so much history here.
The library of parliament. It was beautiful and bright with rich, elaborately carved wood. This is the one area that survived the fire that devastated the parliament building in 1916.
The arches were so amazing to me!
The view from the top of the Peace Tower.
These three travelers on our way back home!










No comments:
Post a Comment