Friday, September 23, 2016

Baby Photo Shoot


I have moments when I can tell this baby is growing much bigger.  Other moments when he is still just a tiny newborn.  I am trying to capture some bits of it.  Here is this sweet growing baby!


He is so often with his crazy eyes.  His first month of life he was probably either cross eyed or crazy eyes 80% of the time.  After that he has been better able to control his eyes.  Here is some of his different eyes documented!

This sweet baby is so adored!


Everywhere we go people comment on his hair.  Even when he just has a tiny bit of head poking out from the sling I am carrying him in, people are impressed by all of this hair!  We will see how long it will last.  There is no doubt that this baby is super handsome though!


No comments:

Post a Comment