Monday, September 14, 2015

Hair

Crazy facial hair growing spontaneously all over these kiddos one day!  They were trying at first to recreate the father on Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs.  With the big eyebrows that raise up and you finally see his little tiny eyes.  It was so funny to see Elliette try to do this huge eyebrow raise.  Then of course it got all carried away, as kids tend to, and have a total hairy face.  They also had big long beards like Marshall's but longer. It was pretty funny and silly.
Dawsyn was going to a princess birthday party.  I have gotten rid of most of our princess dresses.  They were very worn, they are actually too small for the girls and Marshall kept wearing them, which I didn't appreciate.  So most of them are gone.  So I loved to have Dawsyn dress up like a little Indian princess in her beautiful Sari dress and fancy hair.  She had a fun time at the party.




The girls decided that they wanted to get their hair chopped off.  For Kyndal that was a great idea as she has trouble getting her hair done.  For Dawsyn it was more sad as I love to do her hair, that is why hers is not too short.  Kyndal's is so beautiful, smooth and soft and easy to take care of!

A big pile of chopped hair!

Paul slicked his hair all crazy one day.  I couldn't hardly look at him and have a serious conversation.  So I tried my own crazy hair to see if it would have the same effect on him.  We had a good laugh at crazy hair time!
This baby's hair was getting too long.  I was ready for him to have a haircut.



I love a handsome boy with a fresh haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment