I love this kind of sampling of pictures that I feel like are nothing big and spectacular but really feel like what we are doing everyday. Our life is full of fun and smiles, of course there is also tonnes of fighting and crying and craziness, as there are lots of kids. But those moments make these great ones even better!
O, these boys! I had thought for a while that we would be a family of all girls (with the exception of Paul of course!) so these boys are a great experience that I didn't anticipate having! They are fun and wonderful and so crazy and totally boy! When Marshall was 3 he was a little confused that he wouldn't grow bigger and turn into a girls like all these girls he would see above him. He would say "But when I grow up and am a Mommy." But at 4 he totally gets it. He is all boy! The way he plays and the things that he is interested in. He wants to wrestle and play soccer and drive cars. There is no doubt that our spirits and bodies are gender specific. We are made to be what we are. It is neat to see the contrast between boys and girls.Baylor learned this day to climb into the toy bin. He spent many days in the future like this, just sitting in the bin playing with the toys all around him. He is so cute and happy.
This boy is such a goof ball! He makes some of the funniest faces ever. I remember that even when he was a baby he had the most expressive face. He could do the funniest things with his little eyebrows that I can't do at all. And here he still loves to make all different kinds of faces. He makes me laugh!
Baylor has discovered balls more and he loves them. He likes big ones and small ones and really anything that he can throw and chase. Even when he can't even walk he lifts up big balls like this and then they both come falling down. He uses it to help him stand and then lifts it up with him.
I don't know which kid came up with this idea but the kids now have a blast getting fat at the beach. They sit and out many handfuls of sand into their shirts to have a huge sand belly. It is so funny, especially these skinny kids with huge pot bellies. They have had so much sand in there that they can't even stand up. It is too heavy for them.








No comments:
Post a Comment