Sunday, May 3, 2015

Christmas 2014











Here is our Christmas Eve.  I love to have the usual Christmas Eve celebrations with all of this great extended family with us.  We always have a good time with lots of kids to play with and people to visit with.  We did our annual nativity and had to wake the baby up to get into the picture.  I think that Grandpa looking over here is probably scolding my children for their making funny faces.  They can't seem to help that anytime a camera is pointed their way!
These family pictures make me laugh.  These crazy kiddos are such personalities.  I also love to have us all in our Christmas jammies.  They are so soft and cozy and it makes me want to snuggle them so tight!  Even Paul and I joined in with Christmas jammies this year.


The kids were getting a little carried away with excitement with each picture.  Finally Baylor had enough and this is his reaction.  He is so terrified of the craziness.  So Funny!!  A perfect picture before he burst into tears.
And of course the kids all being zombies.


Christmas morning.  That row of stockings is really getting long.  Sometimes I have those kind of moments that I see how big our family is grown to.  It is sometimes shocking.  That long row of stockings, a sight to see!


I love the afternoon of Christmas day.  I love to take it slow opening presents and play with things as we go.  I love to have the kids share in the excitement of what their siblings are opening and not just wish for their next present.  At least that is how I want things to go and try to facilitate.  We take the morning slow and the afternoon even slower.  Playing and resting and prepping food, just enjoying this very special day!


We did a family puzzle after Christmas day.  I was so ready to have my home put back together, the kitchen table out of the living room and put back into use for mealtimes, that we put a rush on this puzzle and finished all 1000 pieces in 3 days.  It was fun and especially good to have it done.

These pictures are some of my favorite.  I have never had a finger sucker and I can't get over the cuteness of what this boy does.  He always uses these middle fingers!  I have since heard of a few people who have seen this and said that they used to do that, but I had never seen it.  On my sweet boy I think it is just adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment