Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Baylor Eating

I love the pictures of babies first learning to eat.  Baylor really didn't like to begin eating solid foods.  I love to see his response here.
He is still so happy playing in his high chair.

Smiling as usual!

His first taste didn't go over so well.  He made this face, shuddered and gagged.  It was so funny!


He used his fingers to practice swallowing a little bit of it, and then he was done and spitting it all out.  He was not impressed.  He did this every time he was fed the first 2 weeks.  After he got used to the new tastes and textures he became the hungriest baby that I have ever had, wanting to eat 3 meals a day and hardly ever seeming to be full!  Good thing it didn't continue how it had begun!


Dawsyn got a new doll that looks a lot like her. She named her Lyla.
My sweet boy needing a haircut.
























My baby boy getting so chubby!  The girls love to carry him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment