We had a great special day on Baylor's blessing day. He is such a sweet baby and we love every inch of him. It was so great to have our dear family and friends close to help celebrate him this day. The blessing was beautiful and spoke a lot of family and the wonderful examples of the men he was named for. That is special and I hope that it will mean more to him as he grows.
Here is the group of kids that were there (I know we are missing a few as well, there should be 19! Crazy!) We didn't manage to get an adult picture, we were too busy enjoying visiting with each other!My boy had a really rough few days before his blessing day. He was unusually fussy, not sleeping or eating well. Then he broke out in this odd rash across his cheek and chin, that quickly turned into these little scabs. At least after that he returned to his happy self, just in time for the big day!
My boys in their ties. I had so much fun making and seeing my boys in these ties. They were the easiest things to make. The tutorial is found here. It took literally 10 mins. And, Oh, So Cute!!! I want to make them lots more, but I first have to get Baylor some white shorts, he has already grown out of this one and has no more. He is getting so big so fast!
I used to love my little girls in matching and now I sure love those boys matching together. I know I can't do it for long, so I will enjoy it while they are little and I get to pick out all of their clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment