Saturday, March 23, 2013

Smoothie Boy!

Here are a few things that this boy just loves!  He loves his smoothie.  He shakes with excitement as I pass him his cup.  He now goes to the drawer and gets his smoothie cup and passes it to me.  The smoothie ones are a little different than our water cups and he gets really upset when I give him a cup of water instead.  He wants a smoothie!!  This day he had one of the girls big cups of smoothie he was extra happy and extra excited!



Here is another of his favorite things, playing ball with Great Grandpa.  He just loves that he will always play ball with him.  We sure miss seeing him frequently.  He spent more time with Grandpa his whole life then with Paul, as Grandpa is always around.  I just love the pictures that I have of them together.  These are just amazing memories of this great time in our lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment