
My girls at Grandmas house for Kyndals early birthday celebration!
I really need to record these days that are just so good. These days that make all of the hard ones worth it. That I could not ask for a thing more other than that time could just stand still and stay so wonderful. Sometimes I wish that, but only on good days, like today.
Today was Kyndals 6th birthday. We had a great day! We cuddled in the morning, so excited that it is her special day. We played this morning and read some of her new books. She then went out for lunch, a special birthday date with her Daddy. This while I ran a few errands getting ready for her party! We then went sledding for well over an hour with Uncle Todd, while the babe slept at home with daddy. It was just so much fun!! To feel like a kid again and enjoy that together!
We then got ready for her birthday party which was a candyland theme. It went really well. The first themed party that I have vever really done. We played the candyland game and then used the game board as a map for a scavenger hunt around the house to find the characters in the Peppermint Forest or the Snow Flake Lake. Once to the end, the Candy Castle we decorated Gingerbread houses. It was so fun! I will post some pictures later! One of the little girls here kept saying "THIS IS THE BEST PARTY EVER!!" That sure helped to make my day as well!
It was just really fun! I am grateful for putting in the effort to make it special for Kyndal and all of us as well. What a great day!
It sounds like such a magical day and such a fun theme. Can't wait to see the pictures. Happy Birthday Kyndal!!!
ReplyDelete