Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gainor Reunion


Our next reunion was the Gainor reunion. This one was very special as we were able to spend a lot of time with this sweet girl!  This was our first opportunity to meet our cousin, Parker Bird.  It was so fun to have her!  We were able to have her come to play for the day, for a sleepover, to church with us and into our primary class.  I wanted her to remember me and kept asking her who I was, so that she would know I am her Auntie Kamille.  She is so sweet and such a joy!  We really adore her and hope that she will come again soon!

One funny thing with Parker, on Sunday morning when we were eating breakfast before church, I asked Parker what she wanted for breakfast.  I asked if she wants cereal, to which she replied "Some kids like cereal."  So I poured her some cereal and she then told me that she is not one of the kids that likes cereal.  It was funny!
Dawsyn and Parker were really good friends.  Dawsyn loves to look after little people and was especially good with her little cousin.
Kyndal sure won over Parker when she read her a stack of books one evening.  Parker would just ask to be with her cousin, this referred to any of the girls that played so much with her.  It was marvelous!
We went on a little hike in the Kananaskis.  We loved to visit with our Sieg cousins.  We talked homeschooling, moving and many other things.  We had a really fun time.

We went on a little hike in the Kananaskis.  We loved to visit with our Sieg cousins.  We talked homeschooling, moving and many other things.  We had a really fun time.

We had an amazing day at the beach at Lake Bonavista one day.  This was such a fun day with swimming, splashing, jumping off the dock and taking our different kinds of boats.  It was so lovely! We also enjoyed some mini golf, a day at Heritage Park and a great BBQ at our house. We even had our baby blessing this weekend and felt very grateful to have so much family around to be a part of this special day for our baby Deakin! We really loved having family here and getting to know them better and the great visits that we had!
Here is our great group!  I will list off all the names so that I don't get mixed up with who is who later. Back row: Paul and Marshall, Kamille and Deakin, Marshall, Miranda, Rhiannon, Joseph, Kacy, Uncle Grant, Caroline, Aunt Allison, Brandon, Aunt Deirdre, Todd and Baylor, Lauren and Maggie.  Middle row: Renee, Uncle Nigel, Elliette, Kyndal, Thomas. Front Row: Sharan, Mark and Parker, Ian, Ella and Dawsyn, Katie, Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment