I found some older pictures that didn't get posted but are cute enough to be worth a second try at.
The kids this year on Easter, at Grandma's house. They are sure a cute bunch!Baylor didn't get a haircut the last time that his brother did. I usually like to keep their hair pretty short. But I did appreciate Baylor looking more baby-like with his long locks and that sweet baby face. He is growing so fast, especially as we are planning for this next baby, so it was good to appreciate him being my baby for a while!
This is an old one, I don't know from when, but Baylor is pretty small. I just love these boys playing together! They play together even more now. It is interesting the bond between brothers. These days Baylor is a little parrot, doing and trying to say everything that his brother does and says. Sometimes the girls, especially Dawsyn, get a little jealous that he doesn't say everything that she says, only parroting Marshall.
I love Marshall being his own little pyramid! These kiddos are so fun!
Marshall doesn't often take a nap but every once and a while he makes himself a little bed, or a little fort and puts himself to sleep in it. I guess when he really needs it! I love to see them sleeping!
I didn't ever post these announcements. These were the way that we announced this pregnancy to the family. It was simple but so fun to do! This top one was the one that was sent out. Baylor is doing a fake cry here. He is a funny boy! But I love the others too! He has stopped sucking his fingers like this, which is a good thing but also I miss as he was so cute and little!




No comments:
Post a Comment