Monday, May 23, 2016

Random Cuteness

Here is some more random bits of our lovely little life.  It is exhausting and frustrating but also so wonderful.  It constantly amazes me that life can be all of these things at once.  Last night Paul and I sat at the computer (he pulled over our big chair and a half for me) and we watched our screen saver slide show of our pictures from the last 6 years or so until it was much too late.  It was so marvelous.  Life is so happy in those little moments in pictures.  The kids are cute and happy.  There isn't fighting, exhaustion, feeling overwhelmed, frustration, work waiting to be done.  It is just simple, happy, cute.  Moments that make you smile and remember.  I do love to look at the random pictures of my life!  My life is wonderful!
I love Baylor sitting here.  His little head barely reaching over the counter, so he would have it rested there on the counter.  He looks so big yet so little.  I have been told a lot recently that these boys look so much the same.  They were so different as babies but as they are getting bigger they do look so much more alike.  I adore them both!
I have already told a bit about Dawsyn and her tooth pulling.  She has been so funny about that.  She has not pulled anymore of them out.  There are none that are ready.  But she has calculated out how much money she has waiting in her mouth if she can pull out the next 8 teeth.  She can't wait for them to be even a little bit wiggly.  She makes me laugh a lot!




Baylor has been loving books lately.  He will sit and look at them by himself.  He would love to read a ton of books before bed.  He has discovered some new selection of books since we have opened a few boxes of books that have been packed away.  His favorites are most Sandra Boynton books, like But Not the Hippopotamus, Pajama Time and Moo, Baa, La, La, La.  He also loves Piggie and Elephant and has recently discovered Fly Guy.  I love books and especially great, fun kids books.  It is a joy to have kids that also love these great books.  It makes me happy.  It is especially wonderful to see our emerging reader here serving her little brother and both of them enjoying a book together.!


One day we went around to visit a couple of Great grandparents.  We had a fun time seeing Grandma and Grandpa Wigg's grave and Grandma and Grandpa Selman's grave.  It was a really nice day to remember, reminisce and pay our respects to those we love.
Packing up with Baylor's help.  He spent a bunch of time playing with himself in this mirror.
My first born daughter and son.  I love any moments that they are playing nice together.

No comments:

Post a Comment