Thursday, April 21, 2016

Some Sweetness

Wow, I am way behind in this.  So here is a good catch-up!
This is how I told Paul that I am pregnant.  He has always been there with me when I found out but this time he was away at conference for a couple of days and I thought that it would be fun to find out and surprise him in a different way.  When I gave this to him it took a minute to realize that we weren't both just going to get fat as we ate this yummy pumpkin loaf, loaded with chocolate.  But after reiterating that I would be getting fat anyways and I was giving him this offering to join me, he understood.  It was a pretty great moment!



Kyndal has really enjoyed the chocolate making with Grandma the last couple of years.  She has gotten much better at dipping and especially loves to lick off her hands after.  So do I, can't really blame her!
I made these costumes for Paul and I this year for our ward Halloween party.  It was fun to make.


Baylor enjoyed his first time out into the snow to go sledding.  He didn't actually go sledding but had fun watching the big kids and I think he did actually keep his mitts on.  He was so cute out there!
A rare moment of happily doing her schoolwork.  It must be documented and celebrated!
Baylor crashed down and smashed his nose on the ottoman.  He seems to always be falling somewhere.  This fifth born, always climbing, getting into things and so independent.  He is a very happy boy, so that makes it so worth it all!
These girls are always taking my phone to take selfies.  I delete hundreds of the same pictures of their faces like this but occasionally they are sweet moments captured.

Some kids have stronger personalities that tend to rub each other the wrong ways.  My first born son and daughter are like that.  They tend to fight a lot even though they are 7 years apart.  Again, it is so good to see and document sweet moments together and be able to celebrate them!

These sweet faces are so cute and fun!




I love that Dawsyn is showing off her boom in this picture!  That is kind of a thing in our family!  Everyone is so proud of their boom, except me, at least these days.  But it is funny!
This sweet boy spends plenty of time in this chair, he will just eat and eat, while I make supper and then while we all eat, and clean it up.  He is patient and hungry, a great combination to be with me as I get things ready for us all.  As he has gotten bigger than this, he is not as patient, but it was very enjoyable while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment