Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Baby

It goes so fast for my baby to be growing so big.  Here are some updates of pictures of this happy baby.  He is super independent and happy.  He is a great eater and pretty good sleeper, he has crawled since he was 6 1/2 months and is always on the move!  This baby is so adored!
I can't get enough of him sucking those middle fingers.  I had never seen anyone ever do this but I have had many people that have seen him tell me that their babies sucked their fingers the same.  So funny!
Playing peek-a-boo at the dentists office.  Dawysn was getting some cavities filled and Baylor and I played in the waiting room.  I had a good laugh as someone said to me 'wow, aren't you busy', when I had only 2 kids with me.  They were probably grateful that we didn't have the whole circus with us!
Baylor has been my only baby that spit up a lot.  Most of my babies pretty well never spit up, though Marshall did only a little at first.  Baylor spit up a lot.  Here is Paul with the proof that when he was playing with Baylor he puked on his chin.  He was just so grateful it wasn't into his mouth.

My sweet baby!

Dawsyn is a great helper with Baylor.  Often during primary time, I am busy getting things organized, and I put the baby down to roll around when he was smaller, or to crawl around on the ground.  When I would look around for how he was doing he was almost always in Dawsyns arms.  She sometimes held him for half an hour.  It is so cute to see him in her arms as she is bouncing him around, he is half her height, and it is hard work for her.  She loves every second that she gets to take care of him.  She has always loved babies, ever since she was one!

Dawsyn took these pictures of me cuddling and playing with my sweet baby boy!

The high cahir pictures are the easiest as he is contained.  And looking so cute!

Baylor's first time at the beach and playing in the sand.  This day he didn't crawl off of the blanket, he was unsure of the sand moving under his hands.  The next time at the beach he went straight to eating the sand, by the handful and even getting his face down into the sand to eat it.  It is always the first 2 years at the beach that my babies eat sand straight.  It is gross but they don`t seem to mind it.

Cuties playing together in the wagon.  They love to borrow the neighbours wagon and run as fast as they can up the street with it.  Thankfully they were being really careful with the baby in there.  The girls also love to take him walking up and down the street.  Holding onto his hands he will stand a kind of walk, so they try to take him out walking.  He is just happy to do whatever his sisters want to do with him, for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment