Monday, April 6, 2015

Days Just Keep Passing

The days just never cease to continue flying by. Some days I try to take it slow and relish in the moment and others speed by so fast that I hardly have time to blink.  Here are some of those days.



We enjoyed some time with Nana and Grandad here in November.  


Here are some pictures of Baylor on the quilt I made him.  I really love this quilt, the colors, patterns, simplicity and usefulness.  It was mostly a quilt for him to play on, as we just have hardwood on the main floor.  Since he is now crawling and climbing all over the place it will now be graduated to a crib quilt.
He is such a happy baby and brings so much joy to our lives.  He is adored by all!



One day we are looking for where Marshall went and this is what we found.  He is outside in his underwear, t-shirt and bare feet, shoveling the snow. Actually shoveling it off the grass onto the sidewalk.  Such a crazy kid, but fits right in with the rest of us!


The beautiful view from our upstairs window.  I love to look out at this, especially when the trees are bare, then we see more of the mountains.  These were pink from the rising sun!
This boy loves these race car jammies.  He loves anything race car.  Recently he discovered his favorite part of a car.  One day he was going to go on a date with Daddy.  Most of the time the girls get to go out on special dates, as Marshall is still pretty little, but Daddy was going to take him to the Auto and Truck show.  So we talked about it for a few days, building up the special date that he was going on.  He brought me a tiny little micro machine car and pointing to the back end tells me 'I want to see this.'  He was pointing at the tiny spoiler on the car.  So then he has discovered what the name of his favorite car part is and talks about spoilers every day!  It is only a race car if it has a spoiler!

All of the kids do love to do Yoga, so it is especially wonderful when they can do it with Daddy!

Nothing like a great big box that can fit them all.  They did try to bring Baylor in but he wouldn't have any of it.  He is too busy and independent!

I think this may be the start of a lot of years of these boys laughing together!  They are just so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment