Well here is my life in a nut-shell! These 4 little munchkins are so wonderful and fill my life with so much meaning! I love being able to be home with them to love and teach them. It is the hardest job on the planet but also nothing could be more fulfilling. It is constantly amazing to me that it truly is both of those things, such a challenge and so wonderful, all wrapped together.
We have fun together! I try so much to appreciate the stages that we are at. I see them growing up and changing way too fast. I seriously adore each of them for their own individual selves, and the amazing people that they are. We have very frustrating, overwhelming days, and then some glimpses into a very bright future, and bits of maturity being gained, those moments bring me so much hope to continue on in this work of mothering. I love my life and feel so incredibly blessed! I love so much to look at pictures, you don't remember the fighting, complaining or frustrating moments, only those sweet lovely faces, that I can't get enough of!
No comments:
Post a Comment