I know that this is way past, I don't even try to keep this up to date. I do just try to document, so here is our Halloween. We had a fun time doing up our street and around our neighborhood. It was really a very nice night, but felt cold after being out with out a coat when the sun went down. I just love these pictures of my family. They are such funny individuals, and I love when that shines through in a picture. The girls had a fun time picking their costumes and playing their roles well. So here it is!
This is the best picture of the bunch. It is so funny as Paul had, a little while ago, began saying to the kids, "Do you want to see something amazing?" This was followed with Paul flexing his muscles and saying his usual "Boom!" So the kids here are all doing their "Boom!" Even Marshall regularly flex's his muscles and says "Boom!" or he asks Daddy for "Boom!" It is so funny and we always laugh! Even the kids now expecting it, roll their eyes and then can't help but laugh at Daddy. It is something amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment